I help people navigate challenging conversations with integrity.
Through mediation, I help people listen to each other's perspectives, examine misunderstandings, explore options, negotiate solutions, and create durable agreements.
I am particularly interested in helping people experience the
value of mediation and other transformative facilitation models as they grapple with educational challenges, social justice issues, shifting family dynamics, and
I currently mediate
- For individuals and families at a location convenient to those participating in the mediation -- mostly in the Seattle area and in Port Townsend.
- Civil rights cases for the Seattle Office for Civil Rights through the City of Seattle Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Workplace cases for the King County Office of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Special education cases through Sound Options Group at school buildings and district offices throughout the state of Washington.
- Small claims disputes in King County District Court in Seattle and in South King County.
- Family and community cases at the King County Dispute Resolution Center (KCDRC).
I am a certified mediator through the Washington Mediation Association (WMA) and a graduate of the King County Dispute Resolution Center's rigorous 16-month mediation practicum program. I have mediated 120 cases since 2012.
If you have a challenge that you would like to consider resolving through mediation, I would love to discuss the process with you.
You can also search for a certified mediator in your area on the Washington Mediation Association's website.